2.Usage of personal data We use and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Contact details such as your name, address, phone number, and email address. We process your contact details so that we can establish a relationship with you and to ensure that we can properly provide our services to you. We will use this information whenever we have to contact you for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, answering questions, handling complaints, providing our services, and any other communication regarding our services or payment thereof. Your email address may be used to send promotional emails or updates in the form of a newsletter.
- Payment information such as your credit or debit card details, and other payment details. We process this information when you have engaged our services. When we send you an invoice to pay, we will have access to your payment details, but only insofar as you provide these to us.
- Details needed to give you a quotation, such as pick-up and delivery addresses, approximate house size, and servicing timelines. We will gather and process this information to ensure that we are in agreement with you about the manner in which our services will be delivered to you and to quote you based on your exact and custom needs.
- Demographic information such as age and occupation. This information helps us to know who our customers are, and therefore helps us to tailor our services to accommodate to the needs of our target customer group.
- Previous purchase and service history with easymove as well as with easymove competitors to the extent you share this with us. This information is used to establish a good relationship with you and to understand and remember your preferences and details. We may also use this information to improve our services.
- The channel through which you found easymove and details provided by you there, such as social media, a third-party referral, or something else. Through our marketing efforts, we try to reach out to and connect with potential clients. To improve on our marketing, we will process and check through which channel you have found us and we may possibly have access to the details you provided there, such as your social media account.
Functional Cookies Easymove uses a cookie to see whether a visitor to our website accepts the cookies on our website or not. This functional cookie registers your consent. We also use functional cookies to register your preferences on the Website, so you only need to set these once.
Analytics Cookies Analytics cookies are used by easymove to collect information about how our visitors use the Website. For example, we can track how long visitors stay on certain webpages, and what parts of the Website they visit. We use the information gathered by analytics cookies in aggregated form, which means that the information cannot be traced to a single individual.
Third-party Cookies Easymove uses third-party cookies from Facebook Pixel. The Facebook Pixel cookie is placed by Facebook. It enables us to measure, optimize and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook. In particular, it enables us to see how our users move between devices when accessing our Website and Facebook.
You can set your browser to inform you as soon as you receive a cookie or to deactivate cookies. This might mean that our Website may not function optimally.
4.Minors We insist on not processing any personal data of children under the age of 13, unless this is explicitly consented to by a parent or legal guardian. However, as it is hard to detect whether we are doing so, we strongly encourage you to inform us if you have reason to believe we process the personal data of a minor. We will delete this personal data instantly.
5.Which parties have access to your personal data? Easymove only shares personal information with third parties if it is necessary to serve the applicable purpose as set out above. When a third party processes your personal data, this is only possible according to the instructions of easymove.
Under these conditions, the following third parties will have access to your personal data:
- Payment providers such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Storable Merchant Services, which is a third-party software provider handling easymove’s processing, intakes, and invoicing
- SiteLink Software LLC, another third-party software provider
- Facebook Pixel
- Other service providers granted access by easymove
To understand how these third parties handle your data, we advise you to read their individual privacy policies.
In all other cases, your personal information will not be provided to third parties, unless required by law. Easymove will never sell your personal data.
6.Security Your personal information is stored securely at all times. We value the protection of your privacy. We have taken strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We further ensure that personal data is only accessible to those specific persons who are authorized based on their function.
In addition, we have implemented measures to guarantee your safe visit to and use of our Website. This way we prevent misuse of your data. These measures include computer security and protected files and facilities. The Website is secured with Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). All of the third-party service and software providers mentioned above have their own security and safety measures in place. Easymove will only work with third parties whose protection of personal data equals or exceeds our own.
7.Your rights You have the right to view, correct, restrict or delete your personal data that we have stored.
You can ask us to not send marketing communications and not to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails.
You may withdraw your previously granted permission to process your personal data or to object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
If you object to the use of your personal data by easymove, you want your personal data to be forgotten, to withdraw your previously given permission to process your personal data, or if you have another request regarding your personal data information, you can request it here at any time:
External Links Our Website may display links to other websites. Unless these other websites are affiliated with easymove, we are not responsible for the privacy policies that these other websites use, nor for its content and security. We advise you to inform yourself by reading the privacy policies on these websites.